Raised acne scar on nose. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have this raised bump on my nose from acne. I know better to not pick at it so when it first rised i left it alone to go away. It went down on its own but left a red spot which hurt my emotions very much. But recently it started rising and now its red and raised on my nose... Help I've gotten depressed from it and wont leave the house

Steroid injection can help

A diagnosis is needed firstly..... this could be the start of a scar, or a simple cyst. See a Board Certified Dermatologist or Plastics and they can assist. Most often a simple 5 second injection with dilute steroids can help. All the best, Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Not so difficulty

GZHENGS,This could possibly be treated very quickly with kenalog (a steroid injection that should shrink the redness) and/or with a quick blast of one of several lasers or light treatments we have in the office.    We'd expect a reduction though more than one treatment may be necessary to get it where you want.Best of luck!

Jeffrey H. Spiegel, MD
Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Scar on Face -- Lasers, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Dermaflage/ScarMD, skin lightening

This can be improved with lasers, microneedling/PRP, peels and skin care.  I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.

Red Acne Mark

The best treatment would be a combination of V-beam for the redness and kenalog injections for the raised part of the scar. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Red bump after acne on nose

This can easily be improved using the Excel V laser. I'd say one to 2 treatments should do it. Hope this helps.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Raised acne scar on nose

Thank you for your question. Your nose appears to have some congestion (blackheads) that need to be extracted. I would recommend a series of chemical peels and different facials such as hydrafacial to help clear it up. This should also help soften the red spot. It is best to clear up the blackheads so they don't become further inflamed and stretch the pores out larger. Best of luck.

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon