What are these white bumps and is there any way to get rid of them? (Photo)

I suffered from acne for many years and used to pick at the blackheads on my back and despite clearing my skin of the blackheads and pimples, I have now been left with these white bumps. I went to a dermatologist and they told me that they were comedones but after searching the internet I'm not sure if it's hypopigmentation. I just want to know what they are so I can look for the appropriate treatment.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

This may be scars, milia, glands or cysts. I suggest you see a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal consultation.  Lasers, radiofrequency, needling all can help. Best, Dr. Emer.

Scars on Back

These flesh colored scars can be treated with the eMatrix laser.  It will take several treatments to smooth out these scars but this is the best laser for this condition.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green