Acne hole in my nose. Any suggestions?

Hello I need help ,I just have my nose done 11 months now. I am from Philippines but live here in Australia.. Make me worried coz I have a lil hole in my nose from pimple. I don't know what to do. I am very worried and scared.

Pores, and holes due to acne

Depending on the size of the pores and holes, I use a combination of laser and energy devices as well as a procedure called TCA CROSS. The video will explain ways to decrease pore sizing. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Time and maybe TCA CROSS

This looks quite fresh and may heal with time and perhaps some OTC benzoyl peroxide.  If it remains in a few months, you can consider seeing a specialist for a procedure known as TCA CROSS which is excellent for isolated icepick scars such as what this may leave.  Best wishes, Shobhan.