What treatment should I get for hyperpigmentation? (Photo)

I got hyperpigmented on my legs, hands and face because of staying under direct sun daily without sunscreen. Regular use of sunscreen helped legs and hands but my face was still dark so I went to a dermatologist he prescribed 3% hydroquinone + 6% glycolic acid cream and it helped but didn't make the color even some parts, specifically chin is still dark. I went back and he gave 4% hydroquinone, applied it for 2 months but it made no difference so I want to know what treatment should I get now?

What treatment should I get for hyperpigmentation?

Thank you for your question. Thank you for your question. Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated, To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles

Turkey Plastic Surgeon