I've had acne since the age of 13. Immunotherapy is working but I need to take this for 4 more years. Will this ever heal?

I have been on antibiotics, hormonal tablets. nothing worked for me. right now I am on immunotherapy. 

How I treat resistant acne

When people come to me for their acne, I use lasers. A combination of the Excel V laser, and the QS 1064 laser. I also use the Gold toning handpiece for the Spectra Laser. Sometimes I will also treat with Botox or Dysport. This is a low dose micro injection in the dermis. This usually will quiet things down well.