How do I clear my acne scars? (photos)

I have been having acne for about 6 years now. For the past 3 years I have been having terrible scarring. I am 20 years old. My parents had a background of acne scarring . What would you suggest to help me clear my acne scars?

Subcision Indented Scars; TCA CROSS For Pit Scars; Microneedling For Tone & Texture Problems

From the photos, it appears that your acne scars run the whole gamut: boxcar and rolling scars and pits. So, to be effective, multiple modalities, rather than a one-size-fits-all treatment approach, will prove most effective.

Subcision is an excellent,  reliable and relatively inexpensive method for for elevating boxcar and rolling scars as emphasized in a recent, February 2016, article in the peer-reviewed medical journal, Dermatologic Surgery. The addition of a lifting filler, such as Restylane Lyft, which I would use in my Upper East Side Manhattan practice or Hyaluronica 2, my choice in my Israel satellite facility where a far greater number of regulatory agency approved fillers are available helps not only contributes to immediate improvement, but provides a biostimulatory effect to promote additional new, native collagen and elastic fiber synthesis (neocollagenesis, neoelastogenesis). 
I have not been impressed with relatively more expensive treatments, like  the fraxels and other energy-based devices (IPL, radiofrequency or ultrasound). In my experience, the results with these are often subtle, inconsistent and variable, and they appear to be far more supported by device manufacturer marketing hype than hard science.  

For pit scars, The TCA CROSS Technique, using either high strength TCA or more recently even full strength phenol, has proven quite effective. 

Since the cheeks appear a bit sunken from the scarring, the use of a volumizing filler may prove helpful. For this, I would choose Voluma XC (New York) and Stylage XXL (Israel)-in oder to reinflate the cheeks and further stretch the scars, which would diminish cheek holling and help to make the individual scars appear less deep.

Finally, Microneedling is an excellent method in my experience, as a last step in the overall treatment plan for acne scars, for better blending the tone and texture of treated scars with the surrounding normal skin. I seldom rely on this technique alone for treating acne scars.

Melapads and Ematrix as part of Hidef Acne Scar Protocol

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol includes Yag lasers, fractional lasers, Ematrix RF, subcision, and fillers. I would recommend Melapads twice daily. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne sars

Hi thanks to share your pic.it is a deep pitted acne  scar.to begin with you need a rigorous treatment of  strict control of active acne,then go for chemical peel in sessions followed by microneedling  and finally nanofat fill will give optimal results and improvement in your skin .