Suffering from acne for 5 months. Acne has healed but scars are there. It looks pink in colour and sometimes disappears (Photo)

I use acutret 40, feminicol facewash, azac fr 2 hrs in the evening on the scars and 2hrs erythro. I Hd used benzoyl peroxide but now there r no pimples so doctor told 2 stop using it. I have had one glowing peel session. It seems like post inflammation hyperpigmentation. It appears more red after sweating or exposure to sun. Sometimes it disappears. Am I under the right medication? How much is it going to take to heal? It's already 2 months.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Resurfacing the skin to treat acne scars also helps resolve acne as it kills bacteria and shrinks the pilosebaceous glands so they don't produce as much potentially clogging sebum. In addition, you'd require microneedling, possibly subcision and some fillers. I suggest you see an expert for consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.