Why do I have forehead wrinkles and eye bags at 20?

Eye bags

This could be genetic and the forehead lines from expression.  Best thing to do at this time is to treat them if they bother you.   Botox for forehead is $150 and permanent removal of eyebags without any incision or sutures is $250 including operating room anesthesia and all other costs included.

Forehead Wrinkles and Eye Bags

In general these conditions occur at a later age. There might be some pre-disposing factors such as excessive sun exposure, very hyper-active forehead muscles, anatomy of the soft tissues and bone around the eyes, etc. A consultation should be helpful in determining the cause and coming up with a solution to improve the appearance of the wrinkles and bags. 

David S. Motoki, MD
Draper Plastic Surgeon

Forehead Wrinkles -- Botox, Lasers, Fillers, Needling

Forehead wrinkles need a combination of fillers, botox, lasers and microneedling for improvement. The eyes are best treated with a combination approach of fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP for improvement. Ultherapy/thermage, venus legacy all do well for swelling or puffiness. I would suggest consulting an expert. If surgery is an option they will recommend. Please see an expert dermatologist who treats a lot of younger patients. Best, Dr. Emer

Wrinkles at 20

Dear Patient from California,
Photos would make it easier to answer your questions, but forehead wrinkles can appear due to sun damage and due to heaviness above the upper lid resulting in forehead compensation causing forehead wrinkles.
Be careful in the California sun and wear sun protection every day to reduce further wrinkling and sun damage as you age.
I hope this was helpful. 

Adam Scheiner, MD
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon