How can i remove burn scars on my face (caused by Acne-treatment cream)? (photo)

i Bought an anti-acne cream and used it for 3 nights . Then i woke up morning and found That my face is burned ... And i can't even look at mirror because they're disgusting. And i'm home from 2 days ... How can i get rid of burn scars fast at home please ?

See a medical dermatologist

This is irritant contact dermatitis from your cream (probably BPO) or another chemical. A steroid ointment twice a day prescribed by a medical dermatologist will subside this inflammation. This is not scarring. All the bestDr Davin Lim, Laser and aesthetic dermatologistBrisbane Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Burn marks from acne creams

I would recommend twice daily application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM. My colleague Dr. Papazian can help you in Lebanon as he is trained in the Kare MD Skin Health system. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Burn from topical acne treatment

It appears that you have a chemical burn from the product you used. Your best course at this time is to treat it as a burn. You should apply a barrier product such as Aquaphor healing ointment or whatever equivalent you have at your location. A product called Silvadene 1% is another option and might be available to you without a prescription- it is a burn cream.Importantly, do not pick at any scabs that form or you may experience hyperpigmentation and/or other scarring.Check with a pharmacist and/or your personal physician.

Lisa Vuich, MD

Lisa Vuich, MD
Nashua Physician