What's the best way to treat my acne scars, marks and pimples? (Photo)

sir i am vikram and on my face many pimples are there and marks or pores so what i do sir

Acne and Acne Scars

Before you attempt to treat these scars you need to have your inflammatory acne under control.  I suggest you consult a board certified dermatologist and perhaps need a course of Accutane for your acne.  Afterwards you can look into eMatrix laser treatments.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scar treatment

In your case best response would be obtained by a combination of fractional laser ablation and micronneedling. 
You can expect 50-70% improvment in 4-6 sittings. Done at monthly interval.
Total cost of whole package at our clinic (DERMACLINIX, DELHI, INDIA) would be 1000$

Kavish Chouhan, MD
India Dermatologist