I want to get rid from acne blackspots. Recommend me any serum or cream which work very well for dark spots. (photos)

Help me out sir. Recommend me any blackspots corrector which is best ...

Doctor Answers 1

PIH from acne and acne scars

I would see a dermatologist for this. I would put you on Retin A, hydroquinones, and chemical peels. I will take a few months to see improvements. Further treatment for scarring with the Infini can be done if needed.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.