Fat grafting for acne scars, is that possible?

I got acne scars on my face,is fat grafting the right procedure is should go for?

Acne scars treated with fat grafting

This is not my first choice. It is hard for fat to be injected in a fine manner that is needed for these scars. Also scar tissue doesn't take fat well. I would use Infini, Bellafill, and subcision. 

Subcision, INFINI and PRP, filler

I would go in that order. Subcsion is needed as you have tethered scars. Fat grafting will make the area worse if you do not free up the tethered areas. My treatment after subscision, much like what Dr Weiner has written would be Infini RF with PRP in the over and under technique. You will require 3-4 sessions, followed by the filler of choice in your country- either Bellafill or a HA based filler. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Is fat grafting good for acne scars?

I feel that Bellafill, which has FDA approval for acne acar treatment is the way to go.  You avoid having to harvest donor tissue and the filler provides reliable results.

Elysa Fisher, MD
Wilmette Plastic Surgeon

Getting the right combination for acne scarring with lasers, TCA cross, microneedling/prp and fillers

A combination approach would be best. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision, TCA cross, and filler. See an expert in acne scarring. Best, Dr. Emer