Botox didn't give desired results for eye wrinkle what's the next step? (photo)

I got Botox for my forehead and eyes. Forehead looks good but the Botox didn't get rid of wrinkles under my eyes. I went to my follow up & got more Botox but my eyes look the same ( if not worse?). I want to get rid of the lines around my eyes. They're mostly visible when I smile which makes me feel embarrassed and I avoid smiling now :(. What would work best for my wrinkles? Being able to take off from work is a problem for me so I prefer a treatment that doesn't require a lot of downtime ...

BOTOX OR LASER

Glad to hear your Botox treatment for forehead lines went well. For your under eye wrinkles i would recommend Pro-Fractional Therapy also known as laser resurfacing. This is a quick and comfortable laser procedure with little downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin as well as wrinkles and fine lines. Hopefully with his treatment you will see the change you were looking for. I see that you live in NY, we are a short trip away, please don't hesitate to contact our office for more information. Regards.