"Dermal fillers for facial atrophic acne scars"?

Which dermal fillers including natural body fat and artificial gels give best and most durable(least resorption) results for diffuse atrophic acne scars over cheeks?

Bellafill for atrophic acne scars

Thank you for your question. You could be a possible candidate for Bellafill. Bellafill is a FDA approved 5 year filler for atrophic acne scars. If injected correctly this product can significantly improve the appearance of you acne scars. Get a consultation with your plastic surgeon to see if this product would be good for you. Best of luck!Dhaval M. Patel Double board certified Plastic surgeon Hoffman Estates Barrington Oakbrook Chicago 

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Fillers for treating atrophic acne scars

Thank you very much for your question.  I use fillers as a finishing touch up treatment for acne scars in most patients.  I will frequently use an HA filler as an initial treatment to ensure that proper elevation and contour are achieved.  Depressed acne scars are one of the very few situations in which I recommend the use of Bellafill.  Treatment of acne scarring requires a tremendous amount of skill, judgment, and experience.  I would strongly recommend undergoing treatment by a physician who has many years experience and following their recommendations. 

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Atropic acne scars

For atrophic scars, I would use a combination of subcision, HA fillers, fractional lasers, and fractional RF with ematrix to help smooth the contour. 
Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS