What treatment should i do to get rid of my acne scars? (photos)

How do I get rid of my acne scars on cheeks and on the left side of my face?

Fractionated CO2 +/- RF needling, finished with filler

A combination approach of subscision, fractionated CO2 and/or RF needling will be the initial treatment course, which will get the ball rolling and collagen remodelling process.  I tend to finish off with filler to smooth out any residual undulation.  Seek an experienced specialist.

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Elliot M. Heller, MD