I am desperately trying to get rid of wrinkles in my nasolabial area. (Photo)

I don't have prominent folds just smile lines. 5 weeks ago I had filler injected into my cheeks and I was told that it help to take pressure of the area when I smiled and soften the lines. the lines seem to be the same if not worse now. I am getting married in 3 weeks. Is there any procedures or treatments that you can recommend that I could have that would be healed in time for my wedding? I need help! The photos that I have uploaded don't do justice to the lines, they are worse in real life.

Nasolabial folds

Hi,

You are quite right the pictures may not reflect how the lines look in real life. Fillers have always been the common option for nasolabial folds though you said you have had this already.

It may be the case that you would need the filler layered in what is called the 'sandwich' technique so all layers of the skin can be lifted. Autologous fat can also be used for  this.

I also noticed your right nasolabial line seem much deeper than the left. Does it happen that the right side lifts up more significantly than the left? If this is the case a little Botox can soften the right side a bit but knowing where to inject requires expert skills.

Lastly, I have had success with lifting the lines with 4-cone Silhouette Soft thread but this also requires proper client selection.

London Physician

The full wedding treatment with fillers, sculptra, thermage, ultherapy

Usually a combination is needed. I recommend fillers for the folds themselves but also lifting around the mouth and cheeks to build underlying anatomical support. In our practice we combine sculptra with other fillers "layered" on top to get the most conservative natural look. Thermage/ultherapy for skin tightening can help provide some lift as well. Please see a facial sculpting expert.  Best, Dr. Emer

Softening Nasolabial Lines

Dear niki36:

I would recommend filling of your nasolabial fold with a filler like Juvederm Volift using a micro-cannula.  Best wishes.

Smile for there is hope for your smile lines

This would be an easy fix with any of the fillers. I use cannulas to minimize the downtime and bruising. I would fix the area near the nose or sometimes called the piriform apperature area. You should be fine in time for the wedding 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

I am desperately trying to get rid of wrinkles in my NLF area.

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I would recommend continued treatment with dermal fillers - a thicker hyaluronic acid such as Juvederm to help the depth of your nasolabial folds, and a thin hyaluronic acid filler such as Volbella to help correct the fine line etching.  Hope this helps.