I have these dark spots with rough skin on my face and back. Need to figure out what I need to heal this condition. (Photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

This is a very common problem in people with darker skin types.  Peels, lasers, exfoliating creams can all be tried but are often genetic and sometimes no treatments are effective.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist for an evaluation and treatment trial.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.