Treatment options for my acne scars. (photos)

Atrophic acne scars

Although there are many options available for atrophic acne scar treatment, based on your skin type and acne scars, we believe that a combination of chemical peels + Ematrix fractional RF may give you a very positive improvement. Seek a specialist in acne scar treatment.

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Acne Scars

Your scars look quite extensive and with your skin type I would recommend you consult a physician who has a great deal of experience with the eMatrix laser. You will need several treatments spaced one month apart to reduce these scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for your acne scars who is experienced with lasers.

Darker skin type with acne scars, best treatment is Infini

There is little doubt in my opinion that the Infini is best for you. It is RF with microneedles which are insulated to protect your pigmentation. We have had very happy patients with doing this with minimal risk and downtime. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Treatment for acne scars

It's hard to tell from the photos which have a glare on them but in my practice we would likely recommend starting with a series of MicroNeedling treatments, either with a roller device or with the SkinPen.

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon