What can I do to improve the looks of my lumpy legs? They just look terrible and depress me greatly. Gym does not help (Photo)

I want my legs to look better. I work outside (sailing instructor/Stand Up Paddle Board/kayak tours) go to the gym but my leg just look terrible. I had lipo a few years ago and they actually looked worse after the procedure. One Doctor I sent photos to said this is lymphedema or cellulitis and if that's true is there a surgical procedure that would help smooth out my legs? Thank you.

Lumpy legs

Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in body contouring and thigh lifting procedures. They can examine you, then discuss treatment options with you in detail.

Getting the Legs You Work Hard For -- Thigh Lifting and Non Invasive Options Like Exilis/Venus Legacy, Vanquish, Cellutone/Z Wav

You would need a formal evaluation as this likely needs a thigh lifting procedure with non invasive options.  I suggest seeing a body contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer