What's the best reatment for my uncontrollable darks spots, acne and hyperpigmentation?

Best way or treatment for my acne, dark spots and hyperpigmentation..

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need treatment for your active acne and it apperas that isotretinoin would be best for you.  Pigmentation can be treated at the same time with peels, microneedling, clear + brilliant laser and skin care.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hyperpigmentation from Acne

A combination of bleaching creams, Retinols, sun avoidance, and chemical peels and lasers will help heal these marks.  This is an advanced dermatologic treatment so please consult an experienced dermatologist with such treatments.

Control acne, sunscreen, pigment lasers...

Controlling your acne will be the very first step. Secondly, the use of SPF will decrease PIH or post inflammatory hyper pigmentation. 

Acne scar revision is a specialised field. For the best results, one should target the acne scar type with ideal treatments. For example deep ice pick scars, and narrow box car scars can be treated with TCA CROSS peels, mixed scars, rolling, and atrophic scars treated with fractional devices such as Fraxel, fractional lasers, and INFINI radiofrequency. Atrophic scars (depressions) can be treated with either fat grafts, or with HA dermal fillers. Tethered and anchored scars are best treated with surgery.

The majority of patients will have a collection of different scar types, and hence a tailored treatment METHOD will be best. Careful examination, especially under angled lighting with scar mapping will give you an understanding of what are the best options for your scars. In your case with the pigmentation and scarring, my choice would be the PICOSURE Focus 6mm spot. You will require 3-4 sessions. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser, surgical & aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist