How do I control my face full of dark spots?

i have big problem related to acne.now a days my face full of dark spot i can control even i use dermatologist .what i shall do how prevent it and how get good face .thanks for your advise...

Dark Spots on your Face

Many patients come to my office because of acne and the dark spots from acne.  I first have to help them stop current acne breakouts to prevent new acne and new dark spots.  Then we focus on the hyperpigmentation with a combination of topical retinoids/retin-A, hydroquinones, Vitamin C, Vitamin K serums and sunscreen.  To prevent the dark spots from getting darker, strict sun avoidance is most important.  Chemical peels in combination with these topical treatments will help hasten the removal of the dark spots.  As always please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in cosmetics for the best results.

Dark spots

One of the best things you can do to prevent dark spots is to use a sunscreen of SPF 30 or greater daily.  The sun will dark ken the spots and make them persist.  Products with Vitamin C, hydroquinone, arbutin and kojic acid help to lighten dark spots.  Procedures like microdermabrasion, complexion blending and chemical peels are very effective as well.  

Yolanda Holmes, MD
Washington Dermatologist