Under eye wrinkle and loose skin. How I will get rid of this? (Photo)

How I will get rid of this

Under Eye Wrinkle and Lose Skinq

Hi nomi1234, While the photo above is not enough for proper evaluation as we need to evaluate the area when you are also looking straight and then looking up. Basically, if the wrinkle persist when you are looking straight, eyelid surgery may be a very good option, but if the wrinkle improve or is gone after movement, CO2 laser will suffice for the wrinkles.

Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Improving under eye area

This can be improved with filler. I prefer Restylane and blunt cannulas for this. If this is still not to your satisfaction, laser resurfacing or Infini to tighten the skin can be added. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Treatment of under eye wrinkles

A combination of neurotoxins (Botox or Dysport) and dermal fillers will give you a great result. If there is excess skin, you may also benefit from excision of the excess skin (lower eyelid blepharoplasty, with excision of skin only).

Maryam Nazemzadeh, MD
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon