Creases on my face (lips area) - how to get rid off of them? (Photo)

I have some weird creases on my face that I passionately hate. What can I do to get rid off of them? I'm 16, if that's important.

Doctor Answers 1

Dermal fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You may want to consider the use of dermal fillers to help fill in some of the creases that you see around your mouth and lips.  I would go to an experienced injector as some of the changes that you're looking to correct are very subtle in nature. I would also consider using Restylane or JuvĂ©derm or Belotero, as these are reversible agents that can be used should you not get the result that you're quite looking for.  

Good luck

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.