I have upper lip wrinkles, due to smoking-can your product help me have a smooth upper lip?

Smokers lip lines

These are difficult to treat but can be improved with fillers, lasers, Infini, and Botox. In general, volume needs to be replaced and I use cannulas in a horizontal fashion in this area to minimize bruising and vascular risks. Longer term solutions are lasers or Infini.

Treatment For Vertical Lip Lines

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to comment without seeing any photographs.  In general, upper and lower vertical lip lines are very challenging to treat.  I find that a combination of Botox and fillers works best.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully address your concerns and discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!