Do breast enlargement pumps works? Are there any side effect?

I want to use breast enlargement pump to enlarge my breast. Can you give me a suggestion that should i use it or not. And if yes then how i should use it. Thank you.

Do pumps work?

The BRAVA breast pump system has been commercially marketed as a method for increasing breast size.This system applies continuous suction to the breast over a prolonged period of time.Studies have shown minimal changes in breast size with this approach.Its greatest value may be in combination with autologous fat grafting for breast enhancement.

Do breast enlargement pumps work? Are there any side effects?

This is a great question that lingers in the minds of several women. Although some non-invasive procedures sound promising, the truth is that breast augmentation and fat transfer to the breasts are the only ways to increase breast size. Do not be mislead by great marketing and educate yourself as much as possible before making a decision. I hope this has helped.

Rady Rahban, MD

Breast

To my knowledge, the answer is a big NO. There's nothing to give your breast volume or lift, than by having this done surgically.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Breast pumps for enlargement

In my review of the literature and experience with patients the answer is no. The patients that I have seen that have used a breast pump for enlargement have had at best a modest transient enlargement and have been disappointed with the result which has been less than a cup size. 

David M. Kahn, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Breast pumps to enlarge breasts

Unfortunately, there are no "pumps" that will effectively increase the size of your breasts without some sort of surgery.  A tool called BRAVA has been around for several years and is essentially a large vacuum suction cup worn over the breasts to help increase blood flow to the breast but does require fat grafting to enlarge the breasts.  It is a cumbersome device that must be worn for 10-12 hours in the day and because of this, compliance is low.  Implants are still the standard way of increasing breast size, but obviously require surgery to place them.  

Brian C. Reuben, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breast enlargement pumps

I know of one system that requires wearing for many hours/day to basically work as an external tissue expander. This can increase the cup size somewhat by about 150cc or so.

BRAVA

The BRAVA pump (you can find info by googling) was originally used for breast enlargement, sometimes up to one cup size.  It is rather cumbersome, and must be worn about 10-12 hours a day, and cannot be concealed. 
Many reported only temporary improvement.

Most such pumps now are used in preparation for fat grafting, by increasing the volume of take of the grafted material. 

Anyone considering using the pump should consider implants, and fat grafting as well as the BRAVA, and review the pros and cons.

All the best. 

BBA

The only safe and reliable way to increase your breast size is FDA and Health Canada Approved breast implants

BRAVA is a great tool to use with fat grafting!

Three basic forms of breast reconstruction exist. You can use your own tissue, implants or a combination of the previous two techniques. Your own tissue can be used in the form of the DIEP flap, PAP flap, SGAP flap or fat grafting. Implants can be done in one stage or two stage. Two stage reconstructions are started by placing expanders at the time of mastectomy. Once they expanders are placed they are able to be inflated as determined by wound healing. The final time consists of combining any of the above techniques.

Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Brava

The Brava pump is about the only one I have heard to be available. It provides about 1 cup size of enlargement. You need to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has a lot of experience with this device.