What is causing these under eye wrinkles? (photos)

I am wondering if there is a way to minimize or get rid of these under eye wrinkles? I am only 23 and the lines under my eyes are worse than both my parents, especially when I smile. I have allergies and dry skin that I know contributes hugely to the lines but I am wondering if anybody has seen this before and if there is a way I can get rid of them. Thanks!

Under eye bags/wrinkles/dark circles- use fillers/lasers

The allergies and dry skin largely contributes to the wrinkles, bagginess and dark circles you are seeing under your eyes. Genetics are another reason for premature under eye irregularities. Fillers like Bellataro and Restylane can be used to treat the area along with a combination of lasers. I would speak with your physician who is treating your allergies to first diagnose the underlying issue then consult with an experienced cosmetic surgeon to follow up with a treatment plan that is right for you. Best regards, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Dark circles, eye bags and wrinkles are genetic and due to aging process.  Lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP, peels and skin care all help to give improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatment of under eye wrinkles and bags

A combination of neurotoxins (Botox or Dysport) and dermal fillers will give you a great result. I would ensure that your allergic symptoms are controlled since eye rubbing will only worsen the situation. I recommend seeing an oculoplastic/oculofacial surgeon who can treat both your allergic eye symptoms as well as give you your desired cosmetic result.

Maryam Nazemzadeh, MD
McLean Oculoplastic Surgeon