Is there any hope for smooth thighs again? (Photo)

I had liposuction on my thighs and now they look lumpy or like cellulite. I do not want them any smaller but how can I fix this problem? They look good when I lay down but terrible when I stand up. Shorts are not an option and I would love to feel good about myself again. This has destroyed me! And I'm severely depressed. What do you suggest I can do to improve my thighs?

Venus Legacy to Smooth and Tighten Thighs after Liposuction

Don’t be depressed. There are a number of non-surgical treatments available that can help you achieve smoother, more toned thighs that will allow to feel good in shorts again. As I haven’t examined you and don’t have your medical history, based solely on your photos, you appear to be a good candidate for Venus Legacy. This treatment is completely non-invasive and involves the use of pulsed magnetic fields that deliver pain-free heating at multiple skin depths to dissolve fat and cellulite while stimulating circulation, lymphatic drainage, and collagen production. This results in a smoothing and tightening of your skin in the treated area, and you will see a correction of skin laxity and cellulite ripples after the first treatment. Furthermore, with each successive treatment, the shrinkage and thigh contouring will improve.
For maximum results, this procedure can also be combined with other non-surgical body contouring treatments, such as Z-Wave Therapy, Wood Therapy, and Detoxifying Body Wraps.

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Hoping for smooth thighs again

There are a number of non surgical and surgical options which may help you. Best advice is to obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you experienced in body contouring. They will examine you, then should be able to discuss treatment options to try to help you.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Cellfina for the treatment of cellulite

It is difficult to tell from your picture.  I have treated Cellulite and areas of previously treated by liposuction with this device.  It has been effective.

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain!  Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Is there any hope for smooth thighs again?

Without examining you it is difficult to be certain but based on your photos it looks like you would be a great candidate for CelluTite treatment. This minimally invasive treatment combines physical disruption of the fibres that cause the cellulite from within and the combined internal/external radio frequency delivery tightens the skin leading to a tremendous improvement in the appearance of cellulite. In more severe cases fat grafting can also be used to help fill the indentations. Get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you who performs this treatment to get more information. Best of luck!

Mathew A. Plant, MD, FRCSC

VIORA

VIORA radio frequency treatment could be a great option for you. It is a noninvasive procedure with no downtime, which will smooth and tighten the skin along with cellulite reduction. It has helped many patients regain their self-confidence as well.  

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Smooth Thighs

Thank you for your photo and question. Without an in-person examination, it is hard to determine which treatment would benefit you the most. From the photo it does appear you have some cellulite which could be treated with Cellulaze. For the treatment of skin laxity, you might consider ThermiRF or another topical radio frequency technology such as VShape. I recommend consulting with a qualified physician in your area for a full consultation.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Velashape or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

It is very common to have bruising and swelling for weeks to months after liposuction procedures. What is most important is that you follow your surgeons post operative instructions and continue compression. If you are concerned, lymphatic massage and Velashape or Venus Legacy treatments can be used to improve the swelling and help the skin tighten. My patients start treatments right away and it improves the long term results. Speak to your physician if you are concerned. Best, Dr. Emer.