What would be the best treatment for these type of acne scars? (Photo)

How many sessions would it usually take and how much do I need to spend?

Acne scars

We offer subcision, sublative, non ablative and ablative treatments for acne scars.  We have some great before and after pictures on our website johnsondermatology.com if you would like to peruse those photos. Stay skintastic.

Fort Smith Dermatologist

Acne scar treatment dark skin

I like to use the Infini for this problem. There is a Dr. Adler in PR that is very busy with this device. It would take 3-4 sessions. Deeper scars can also be treated with Bellafill, subcision, TCA cross. See link.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scars and Best Treatment

A combination of fillers and lasers such as EMatrix would be the best treatment for your acne scars. Please consult a specialist for the best results.