Pimple that turned into a scab, scab fell off left a bump that's a pink color what do I do? (photos)

I had a pimple and of course I picked at it and it turned into a scab. I left the scab alone i knew it would heel faster. The scab fell off on its own and now I have a bump where the pimple was. The area is a pink color I'm guessing because it's new skin. It almost looks like a pimple that needs to be popped again but nothing will come out. I don't want it to scar and I also want the bump to go away. Is there anything I should put on it?Will the bumb and pink color go away? I'm in a wedding

Pimple - Intralesional Kenalog

This may subside on its own if you leave it alone but ways to accelerate improvement for an upcoming wedding would be a small injection of intralesional kenalog. That would help reduce redness and shrink the nodule. Be sure not to pick at future pimples! It often just pushes them deeper and creates more of a problem.

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Picked pimple now red

If you were to come to my office, I'd treat this with the Excel V laser. It would improve it very quickly. Home remedies are hard to recommend. Will it scar...probably not. OTC meds that work for acne are benzyl peroxide, retinol, and glycolics.

Steven F. Weiner, MD