How to remove this black spot and pimple on my face?

Pimples are also form in my hole body. And it hurts me.. how can I clear that... I don't attach my pic bcoz it hurts me...

Fractional RF and fractional lasers for acne and acne scars

Our Hidef Acne Scar Protocol can also help address active acne. I would begin with Yag lasers, fractional laser, and fractional RF with Ematrix.Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Treat acne with isotretionin to get rid of it completely. A combination approach is needed to get the best outcome for acne scarring. I suggest you see an expert who can get you on a short and long term plan including lasers, fillers, subcision, and skin care. Best, Dr. Emer