Severe acne scarring. Any suggestions?

have boxor and combination of scars on both cheeks, which is a result of severe acne. I went for laser and chemical peels but problem still persist. Please help and suggest any new method

Severe Acne Scars and Treatment - NYC

Without a photo it is impossible to offer medical advice.  I have found that a combination of lasers such as Fraxel and eMatrix which may need to be combined with injections will give you excellent outcomes.  Please consult a specialist for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Severe Acne scarring. ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

In my opinion, all acne scarring is treated based on the types of scars. Without a photo, it's not possible before me to suggest treatment. If your scarring is severe, you will probably need multiple treatments with different types of  modalities. Find an acne scar expert. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Multiple treatments and methods

Finding the correct method for treating scars is the key to success, and not just the treatment itself. This means the use of different modalities such as lasers (both ablative and fractional), micro needling, subcision, and TCA peels. A picture will help us. 

The video below will give you a detailed guide. 

Kind regards

Dr Davin Lim
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist