I have a lots of pimples or acne - please help me.

My age is 19 and when I came in the age 17 I am facing it. I have change 8-10 doctors up to now I didn't get any type of relef please help me. It also left some red marks my is fair so it looks very bad

Acne

Acne treatments are very broad.  And they are based on the type of acne and type of skin that the patient has.  Treatments can include oral medications, medicated ointments, Accutane, and even cosmetic procedures like laser treatments or chemical peels.  My best recommendation would be to consult with a board certified dermatologist and be consulted on the best treatment options that best suits your skin/acne types. Best, Dr. Green.

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. I'm sorry to hear about your struggles with acne. Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD