I Need to Know That This Sore is?

I have a sore/cut near the end of my Vagina. It burns when I go to the bathroom and sometimes when I stand walk or sit down I only had one sex partener I know it is not a std or anything like that it kinda feels like a paper cut. I'm trying to find out what it is and how to get rid of it

Doctor Answers 6

Vaginal Sore

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi, thank you for your question but without a photo, it's impossible to give any advice.  also you didn't mention if you have had surgery there.  You should go see a gynecologist or your surgeon if you had surgery.

Tampa Plastic Surgeon
4.4 out of 5 stars 40 reviews

Labiaplasty options

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would defer to an ob-gyn for a definitive diagnosis if the lesion does not resolve.  This is likely not related to labiaplasty or labia minora enlargement.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Sores on genitals

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

can mean a multitude of things.  You need to schedule yourself with a doctor to have the area examined, preferably with a gynecologist.  If you are post-op, then you should see your surgeon.

Curtis Wong, MD
Redding Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

Labiaplasty Sore

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

    Did you have labiaplasty?  Is the sore at one of the incision?  Could this be a suture?  Could this be a separation of the incision?

Vaginal "sore"

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without a photograph it is nearly impossible to even give a differential diagnosis.  Nonetheless, I would strongly recommend paying a visit to your gynecologist so that s/he can actually examine this "sore" and decide best what to do with it from there.  Glad to help.... @drryanstanton

Ryan A. Stanton, MD
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 128 reviews


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You didn't indicate that you had surgery...if you did, see your surgeon about this and, if necessary, get a referral to a gynecologist.  If you did not have surgery, see your internist or gynecologist directly to have this assessed.  Using this forum will unfortunately not be an adequate way to diagnose and treat this.


Dr. E

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.