Should I take it out? (photo)

I got my industrial piercing about 2 or 3 weeks ago and it is growing a bubble of some sort, it looks similar to a keliod and its not directly on the piercing site but adjacent. It looks like it's possibly filled with liquid like a blister. Its been hot, inflamed and angry for awhile it got better but the one with the bump is still inflamed. I clean it in the morning and at night exactly how my piercer told me.

Treatments for infected piercings

Remove the piercing followed by application of Plato's Scar Serum, possible antibiotics, and scar modulation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Possible Infection related to Recent Piercing

I suggest removing this earring. Based on your description of warmth and inflammation along with the redness and irritation visible in the photo, it is likely that this is infected. Please seek care from a board certified dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Should I take it out? #Piercing #Infected

Yes, you should remove this. It actually looks like you have an infection brewing around this piercing. Infected ear cartilage can become a very destructive disaster that can severely deform your ear. I recommend that you have this removed immediately. Best.
Stephen Weber MD, FACSDenver Facial Plastic Surgeon