How to treat the red mark left after acne ? (photos)

I developed this acne 3 months back and took advice from various dermatologists but nothing cured this mark . can you please suggest something which can cure this as soon as possible ? Please note that the spot is more red as compared to what is captured in the picture .

Acne Scar | Red Marks

Viewing this single photo is very difficult to assess and properly advise treatment. To better assist your needs, I suggest an in office consultation to determine the best plan of care, such as:

• BBL/IPL
  • Microneedling
  • Topical acne treatment plan

To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment.

Pulsed Dye Laser

What you have is postinflammatory erythema (PIE). A small series of treatments with a Pulsed Dye Laser will effectively reduce the redness in this area. 

Luis Soro, DO
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Red Marks and Acne and V-Beam

V-Beam is the gold standard for treating these red marks from acne scars.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist who specializes in lasers.  Best, Dr. Green

Vascular laser

Red acne scars, or macular erythema can be treated with either vascular lasers or with IPL. My treatment of choice is a V BEAM pulse dye laser. You may require 1-2 sessions. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist