Laser treatment for late 20s?

A lot of dry and small wrinkles appear recently,what kind of laser treatment is efficient,thank you

Laser treatment for late 20s?

Thanks for your query.The best treatment for your skin if you are looking for a solution for fine lines and wrinkles ,then exilis, sublative RF or Thermage or Thermi RF. It tightens the skin by collagen remodeling thus ridding you off wrinkles and also takes care of elasticity of the skin. Hope it Helps.
All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

In my practice we do a lot of viva, fraxel, clear + brilliant with microneedling/PRP for my younger patients along with sculptra and botox. Get a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Treatment of wrinkles in late 20's

Hi! In your question, you mention that you have "dry" and small wrinkles. I presume you have dryness of your skin. Dryness of the skin will definitely cause fine wrinkles to appear. These wrinkles should respond very well to hydration of your skin. Twice a day, after you wash your face with a gentle cleanser ( such as the Obagi Gentle Cleanser or Cetaphil), apply a moisturizer such as Elta MD Barrier Complex Repair lotion or Obagi Hydrate. Hydration of the skin for a couple of weeks will make a significant difference in dryness and improve the wrinkles that you're noticing. Only if you don't notice improvement by hydration with effective moisturizers would I consider later treatment. If it comes to that, I would recommend considering a chemical peel or fractionated non-ablative or ablative laser resurfacing with a 5-7 day recovery time. The lasers that will provide fractionated laser resurfacing include the CO2RE laser by Syneron/ Candela, or a Sciton laser. Please consult with a board-certified dermatologic surgeon.

Renuka Diwan, MD
Cleveland Dermatologic Surgeon

Laser Treatment Options for Your 20's

Your best option will depend on exactly  what you are seeing and where.  As mentioned above, the Clear and Brilliant Laser is a great option.  Another great choice is a PicoSure Laser FOCUS treatment.  PicoSure FOCUS is wonderful laser for building your collagen and elastin and reducing fine lines and wrinkles (as well as diminishing brown spots, large pores and scarring).  It is very comfortable and there is no “downtime” other than possibly a flushed complexion (much like you just completed a workout) for about 0-2 hours.  You can put on make-up immediately after a treatment and go back to work.  Again, depending on where you are seeing wrinkles and the cause, the best option  may be as simple as BOTOX/XEOMIN injections every 3-6 months.  To prevent further aging, ALWAYS wear a quality sunscreen.

Laura Riehm, MD
Fort Worth Physician

Laser for fine wrinkles in late 20's early 30's...

Thank you for your question.  For fine wrinkles in the late 20's early 30's the go to laser treatment is typically the Clear and Brilliant laser.  This can be combined with other treatments to yield even more impressive results.  Please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist for proper evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon