What sort of treatment is recommended for my type of skin problems? (Photo)

I have had acne for my whole life.. the problem now is that I am left with indented scars on my left cheek. Even if I wear makeup you can still see the awful texture of my skin and it looks just hideous .Last week I had microdermabrasion for the first time. I need to go back for more but I am not sure if it will really work for me. What do you guys think ? I have also been considering laser for a while and I think I may just do it and get it over with...Any ideas or recommendations ? Thanks!

Acne scars and Dark Skin and Best Treatment NYC

Microdermabrasion is effective for superficial scars but I don't think it will help as much as you would like for deeper scars.  Based on your photo eMatrix would be the best choice for your skin to help you with these scars.  Please consult an expert for the best advice.  Best, Dr. Green

Left cheek scars ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, you have  atrophic acne Pits on the left cheek. Treatment for atrophic acne pits includes ablative and non-ablative lasers,TCA cross, subcision and micro-needling. Find an acne scar expert. As to see photos. Hope this helps.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon