What is the best treatment for my acne scarring and wrinkles? (Photos)

I had severe acne in my young teens.. I am now 20 years old (female) and suffer from horrible acne scars on my forehead and cheeks... its the worst on my forehead. Iv heard of microdermabrasion but did some research and found out that might not be the best treatment for deep acne scaring. I also seem to have some wrinkles in my forehead as well, but like i mentioned I am only 20!!! I wake up everyday and hate my skin and cover it with makeup. I want to be comfortable.. please help!

Improving acne scars - Infini and Bellafill in your case

I would do a series of 3 Infini. After completion, remaining deeper scars can be filled with Bellafill. Other measures include: subcision, PRP, laser resurfacing. Expect improvements but not complete resolution.

Acne Scar Solutions with lasers, fillers, subcision and microneedling/prp

A combination approach is needed to give improvement in acne scars. I recommend a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. I suggest getting a formal evaluation with an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer