21 years female with acne scars. What do you think about my treatment program? (Photo)

Sorry for my bad english :) My accutane course ended up before 16 months ago. Now I'm suffer from acne scars. I have mixed acne scars on my cheeks. My doctor recommend to me vampire face lift. 3 seasons will be applied every 21 days. 3 months after the erbium laser will start. I dont know. What do you think about my treatment program? Should I start? It is very expensive and long lasting treatment.

Many methods to choose from

Identifying your scar type is the most important. The video below in the web reference explains. 

Once that is done, you have multiple options. Your skin type is not an issue, so my pick would be fractional devices first, like Co2 fractional laser or better still energy based Micro needling, INFINI. You will definitely need filler as you have significant atrophic scars. Bellafill in the US, JUVEDERM Volbella is my choice in Australia. 

Dr Davin S. Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scar Treatments NYC

Multiple treatments such as the eMatrix would be a great treatment for your acne scars.  I have used microneedling with PRP as well to treat these types of scars.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green