Is this normal or will it ever go away/heal? (photo)

I popped a pimple about a month ago and I muscled it and it was not pretty and it was cut and ended up becoming a scab. I put polysporin on every night and it doesn't change, it is a slightly raised red bump almost like a cyst type feeling, it's painless and the appearance has not changed much at all. What is this? Is it normal and will it heal? I've never got this before, please help.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I suggest you see an expert in skin care, this may need skin care or laser treatment.  Best, Dr. Emer.