I have so many pimples and scar hole in my face. What is the better treatment? (photos)

What is acctual cost of laser treatment

Close up please for acne scar treatment advice

You do need to see a dermatologist in person for an assessment. The photo tells us very little. My approach to scar revision is to treat any active acne before revision of scars. I suggest you see a general dermatologist first. Dr Davin Lim, Brisbane. Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Holes

The photo is not close up and impossible to see the condition of your skin. In general with your type of condition and skin type I would recommend a combination of TCA peels, Microneedling, eMatrix, and fillers.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring

It is difficult to see you skin with the submitted photograph.  I will assume you have acne scarring and active acne.  The best treatment for acne scarring is a modified TCA peel in combination with a fractionated CO2 peel. I have seen very good results with this peel, and it is more effective than other treatments. Before having this treatment, you active acne must be controlled.  

Raj P. TerKonda, MD, FACS

Acne and acne scars

The picture is tough to see the problem. In general, acne can be treated with topicals and possible oral therapy. Occasionally, I use lasers for acne. Scarring is treated with Infini, subcision, PRP, Bellafill, laser resurfacing. Cost is impossible to determine. Please see a dermatologist for evaluation.

Steven F. Weiner, MD