Not so happy with my picosure for acne scar. What options do I have now?

My depressed scar is so disfigured and some borders of it are quite raised and hyperpigmented. I had 3 picosure,i am not sure if there is any improvement on the raised part of the scar.am worried about this raised part of the scar since it is also hyperpigmented and noticeable even after 3 tx.The depressed part of the scar did improved. What can i do now for the raised portion of the scar?Today is my 2 wks post 3 picosure tx.Should i wait any longer for result? Im not sure im coming for a 4th tx

PICOSURE FOCUS is not great for late or raised acne scars.

Though there are papers on acne scar revision using PIcosure Focus, even using the highest 0.71 6 mm setting on Asian and Ethnic skin type, the results are not, at least in my hands the best compared to other devices. I use this to treat early and mild acne scarring in darker skin types, or as a fading laser (PIH) after a more aggressive treatment for scarring. For raised scars (I don't have a picture to go by), possibly the use of steroid injections maybe better. 

As Dr Weiner has suggested, the use of other methods such as fillers, and mironeedling PRP may also help. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scar and Picosure

Acne scar such as yours sounds like it needs to be treated with a filler combined with bleaching creams.  TCA may be an option as well for you.  Please consult an expert in scars for the best treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Treating acne scars

I would treat depressed scarring with both the Infini and Bellafill. Pigmentation needs good topicals such as Retin A, hydroquinone, and chemical peels. See link please. Other options include: PRP, laser resurfacing, TCA Cross, subcision.

Steven F. Weiner, MD