EndyMed PRO FSR vs INFINI RF, for acne scars revision. Which one is better and why?

I read about these 2 RF systems for acne scars resurfacing and would love to know which of them is better.

Radiofrequency is a relatively new procedure and new approach to acne scarring. In my experience and in talking with patients and seeing results and seeing what is being said about radio frequency is that the results are inconclusive. Personally in my experience of treating acne scarring from more than 15 years is that acne scarring can not be treated with just one modality. I have done major laser resurfacing and doing that itself can help but it's not all the answer. When you treat acne as a complex multi-layered process you can get better results. That's why we created a 5-7 step process to treat all types of acne scars and we're getting great results. Find someone that can do this combination treatment and I think you'll be better off in the end with way better results

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

INFINI RF- why? Insulated needles.

Speaking to dermatologist who have used both devices, the INFINI is by far the better device. I personally have used the SECRET RF vs the INFINI RF, and the results are like night and day. The absolute key to why INFINI is the device of choice for me, is, like Dr Weiner says the INSULATION of the needles. I stand by the fact that for acne scar revision, especially in darker skin types, INFINI is the device of choice, way ahead of C02 fractional lasers. The chances of PIH or skin darkening after INFINI is almost zero if the needle is deep. For an unbiased opinion on which system is better, you can contact Dr Shobhan Manoharan who works with me- he has BOTH the EndyMed system and the INFINI, and he uses the INFINI for scar revision. I will be doing a review on all these systems shortly. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

EndyMed PRO FSR vs INFINI RF for acne scars

The Infini has insulated needles whereas the Endymed does not. This means that the skin surface is at risk for hyperpigmentation and need for wound care with the Endymed. Also, by treating both surface and deeper tissues, the Endymed has to keep energy levels lower so as not to lead to these side effects. The Infini has proven itself with acne scars all over the world. I'm not sure the Endymed can say that. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Which RF microneedling? ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

1. In my opinion the Infini and Endymed are both excellent. It depends upon whether you want to treat the epidermis or if you want to spare the epidermis. Remember these devices are only as good as the person who is using them. Pick a expert in the field and ask to see pictures. Hope this helps. 

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon