I'm 20 y/o and I've been struggling with various forms of acne since about the 5th grade. What do I do? (Photos)

What I struggle with the most is my enormous pores, blackheads, and cystic acne. I get acne literally everywhere on my body and on top of that my skin is very sensitive, very oily and dries out very easily. I would love to know what treatments would be the best option to at least somewhat downsize my huge pores and help with the cystic acne.

Acne

Congrats for taking control of your skin.  I would encourage you to visit a Dermatologist who has a special interest in skin care and acne.  I am concerned you are using products that are irritating your skin.  A combination of skin care products geared towards your skin and possibly some laser will greatly help you.  Stay skintastic. 

Fort Smith Dermatologist

Acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Fort Smith Dermatologist