I have acne, blemishes & black spots. What can I do for soft, smooth and fair skin? (Photo)

sir i have so much acnes. when i smash it then white type substance comes out and after that blood also comes out . i am tired for use cosmetic products but they doesnt matters. what treatment acts on it? which type surgery is required? how much guarantty remove acnes and blemishes?

Dark scars on the face

I would suggest daily exfoliation with Melapads because the scars on your face are pigmented and the Melapads would clear up the discoloration and brighten your complexion. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Nodulocystic acne

Hi thanks for your enquiry.you do have nodulocystic acne.first it has to be treated with broad spectrum oral and topical antibiotics to clear the active pustules. once it subsides topical and oral retinoids can be started under medical supervision.finally to even out your skin texture and to fade your scars microneedling can be under taken.which induces collagen .do see a board certified dermatologist and get it treated .

Karthik Ram, MRCS, DNB
India Plastic Surgeon