Lots of cellulite and unflattering buttocks. What options do I have? (Photo)

What can I do to help get a better shaped bottom and to get rid of some of the cellulite? What are the costs of the treatment? I am only in my late 20s and my buttocks and thigha are very unappealing.

Cellfina and Cellulite

Cellfina is the only FDA-approved treatment to improve the appearance of cellulite on the buttocks and thighs. It is used to treat deep-rooted cellulite and the structural causes of cellulite for results proven to last up to two years. I recommend consulting with your board-certified plastic surgeon to determine if this is the option best suited for your needs. 

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.  It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.  Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.
It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks. It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.  If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina. Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.  Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.  It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding. It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or Ulthera if skin tightening is needed. We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding. It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office. Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 
Take care,
Dr Schwartz  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

There is hope for Cellulite Elimination!

There is a great procedure called Cellfina that addresses and effectively treats cellulite in as little as one treatment. It takes about 45 minutes, and is minimally invasive. It is FDA-cleared and results typically last at least 2 years! Visit your Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's office to learn more.

#cellfina #cellulitetreatments #dimples

Cellulite

Cellfina is the best treatment on the market today for cellulite. Obtain a consultation with a  board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist experienced in Cellfina--they can evaluate you and discuss in greater detail.

Cellfina

Please look into Cellfina which will help with cellulite and fat transfer to give your buttocks better shape and volume.  Seek consultations with board certified PS.  Good luck!

Anh Lee, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatments

Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure that treats the structural cause of cellulite, the bands woven throughout the fat. Cellfina is the longest lasting FDA cleared procedure for cellulite with a high patient satisfaction rate. We sometimes combine Cellfina with BodyFx for skin tightening and smoothing.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

The best treatment available for cellulite at this time is Cellfina. We combine it with other surgical (fat transfer, Cellulaze) non invasive options (z wave) to get even better outcome. I suggest seeing an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Cellulite Treatment Options

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellulite

By far the best option that has recently come out is Cellfina. It's a minimally invasive cellulite treatment that's been out for a few years, and it has changed everything for cellulite. Those bands you have that cause cellulite can only be cured by releasing them, which is what Cellfina does. We are one of the only practices to offer it in Houston and have had it for the longest!