My dermatologist performed tca cross treatment on ice pick scars which showed no improvement.

Now she suggested doing the Tixel laser which will improve my rolling, ice pick, box car scars and large pores. But I cant find anyone who has done Tixel laser. I need help!

TCA cross peel and ice pick scars

It takes more than one treatment of TCA CROSS to see any results and usually combination of treatments is needed for patients to obtain desired results. I have no experience with Tixel laser, but Fraxel lasers are successful in treating different types of acne scars. Good luck!

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Pre and post photos will help- TCA CROSS needs several sessions

Pre and post photos will guide us regarding your scar type and the best treatment. Realistically I tell patients to expect 25% improvement with one TCA CROSS, if you have darker skin, several more treatments maybe required. Photos will reveal all. The whole aim of scar revision is to treat the deepest scars first, this maybe a combination of TCA CROSS, fillers, subcision, micro needling or in some cases lasers. Photos and a real live examination with angled lighting and animation will give the best ideas. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim . Brisbane. Australia. 

Ice pick scars and best treatment

I would recommend the eMatrix laser for these type of acne scars. There are many different lasers out there but from what you are describing eMatrix would be best.  Please consult an expert in acne scars for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Ice pick scars treated with TCA cross

It takes several treatments for the TCA cross technique to work. I don't know what that laser is but the Infini is best for acne scar treatment. It can treat all kinds of acne scars and scarring. Bellafill, subcision, and laser resurfacing might be needed. The laser is probably a resurfacing laser which I have found to be inferior to the Infini.

Steven F. Weiner, MD