Treatment for hypertropic scar on the ear/piercing? (Photos)

ive had a bump on the back of my ear for a year now that i cant get rid of. i assume it formed when i hit it a few times... i tried many home remedies and cant seem to make it go away. yesterday, i hit my ear very hard again and noticed today that another bump was already forming on the inside of my ear. at this point im looking for advice because i dont know what to do. is there any way to fix this without removing the piercing?? i dont think surgery is an option for me but ill try anything

Hypertrophic scar

Hello,This looks to be a hypertrophic scar.  I would start with seeing a Board Certified Dermatologist to do Kenalog/5FU injections.  Removal of the piercing may be necessary.Best, Dr. Buatti

Hypertrophic Scar/Keloid -- Pulsed Dye Laser/VBeam, 5fu/steroids, Fraxel/Viva, CO2, Aerolase

These needs combination lasers, steroid/5fu injections or surgical removal with or without radiation. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Bump on ear

This may be a keloid from the piercing but you should see a dermatologist to establish the exact diagnosis and make a treatment plan.  It might be necessary to remove the piercing. The most common initial treatment for a keloid would be injections of Kenalog.  See an experienced dermatologist as the next step.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon

Keloid on the ears

I would suggest removal of the ear piercing, IIT, laser therapy, and Plato's Scar Serum to reduce the risk of keloid growth. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS