Small sand sized pimples all the time on my forehead and large pores on my skin make my skin look bad. Suggestions? (photos)

From the time I was 12yrs old until now (26yrs old now), I have Small sand sized pimples all the time on my forehead no matter what. My forehead looks like a sand paper. Also large pores on my skin make my skin look even bad. any suggestions? I do not want to go for surgery or any laser treatments. If there are any creams that would reduce this , it will be great. Thank u

Pores and scarring - no lasers or surgery wanted.

This can't be helped much with creams. The only one that might help is prescription and is Retin A. I recommend to all my patients. It helps exfoliate, hydrate, thicken, and rejuvenate skin. It takes about 6 weeks for your skin to get used to it. After 6 months, you might want to switch to a Retinol, which is less aggressive but better for long term use according to Dr. Obagi.