I've the acne marks all over my face, I've deep pits. Could u please tell me the cost of laser or any other treatments? (photo)

I have acne marks all over my face and have deep pits as well. Could you please suggest me the best treatment and specify me the cost as well? Please view the pictures below.

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Venus Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scars

You have Fitzpatrick skin type IV and might be a risk for PIH with laser so I'd suggest trying a microneedling or Dermapen type treatment.

John Burns, MD

Acne scars and Deep Pits

eMatrix is the best laser to treat these types of acne scars.  You may benefit from injections of Sculptra and/or Restylane to help plump up the scars.  Best, Dr. Green